Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you post the draft date at least 24 hours in advance?

2 posters

Go down

Would you post the draft date at least 24 hours in advance? Empty Would you post the draft date at least 24 hours in advance?

Post  Luke4202 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm assuming we'll get a little notice about when the draft will be right? My schedule is flexable this week, so I should be able to make it as long as I get 24 hours notice. Any thought of going with less than 24? 16 still seems like a good number.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Would you post the draft date at least 24 hours in advance? Empty Re: Would you post the draft date at least 24 hours in advance?

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Luke4202 wrote:I'm assuming we'll get a little notice about when the draft will be right? My schedule is flexable this week, so I should be able to make it as long as I get 24 hours notice. Any thought of going with less than 24? 16 still seems like a good number.

ya. ill probably give a good window, probably 2 days notice just to be safe. some people i recruited from an old franchise that didnt end up starting, so some of them havent registered yet. I send a message on live and on here

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down