Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***URGENT***

+5
pollitocano
III Eagle III
LIGHT THE LAMP
Luke4202
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Restart or keep

***URGENT*** Vote_lcap31%***URGENT*** Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
***URGENT*** Vote_lcap38%***URGENT*** Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
***URGENT*** Vote_lcap31%***URGENT*** Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 16

***URGENT*** Empty ***URGENT***

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:13 am

It has come to my attention that the CPU accepts any trade regardless of who you offer. I also realize some people are disgruntled about the first round of the fantasy draft. I do realize that some people have traded with the CPU and for the most part the trades have been even from what I have seen. In order to make sure CPU trades are not abused, I have disabled it. I have also registered our franchise on the website that Luke suggested. The URL is below. the password is tron81.
http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG2090_&uid=4720&lname=m12chize
this site will eliminate dumb CPU trades. Also there is a salary cap. It also has its own forum set up and everything.

In order to make things fair for everyone, I have a poll. With the CPU trades and the messed up fantasty draft, you all can decide if you want to restart the franchise or keep it going. With the new franchise, we would bump the users to 32 and have the franchise set up on the league manager website.

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

***URGENT*** Empty Re: ***URGENT***

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 am

Why the hell wouldn't EA tell everyone that the CPUs accept all trades in online franchise?

I put keep the franchise, but I'm up for either. I think we have a good group here and I think there's at least 10 people here who would play it through till the end. I like my team, and I got who I wanted in the first round, so this league is great for me but if you guys want I redo I certainly understand. I also think we're already through 2 weeks of games, which is a pretty big accomplishment. You always lose quite a few people at the start and I think having fewer players will actually help move us through the weeks quicker. Four points to remember with the leaguemanager site:

1. If anyone trades a draft pick, we all have to do next season's draft on the web, you won't be able to do it through the xbox.
2. If you want to propose a trade to a CPU team, you'll have to go online to the web site in order to do it. However, there will be a real AI evaluating the trade and it will not accept every trade.
3. If we want to, we can undo any of the CPU trades that have already been made.
4. If you don't like the salary cap, we can set it so high that none of us will ever reach it.

If people did want to re-draft, I know that the Leaguemanager site takes a little more work so I'd be willing to be the commissioner if needed (I know earlier tonight I said I wouldn't, but I changed my mind). I'm pretty sure we could fill the league quickly if we pointed out that you could trade draft picks, trade with computers, etc. I just don't know how the hell I'm going to find a way to end up with Vick and Revis in a re-draft Smile

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  LIGHT THE LAMP Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 am

Simple fix, keep franchise, we drafted for 3 hours.. Dont allow cpu trading.. very easy solution

LIGHT THE LAMP

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

LIGHT THE LAMP wrote:Simple fix, keep franchise, we drafted for 3 hours.. Dont allow cpu trading.. very easy solution

I agree. I do like using that website for CPU trades though. It already approved two of the trades I was trying to do for this week. Keeping CPU trades in the game also keeps it interesting if we lost numbers. Great league so far though, I sure hope it continues. I definately agree about not wanting to go through another 3 hour draft. Friends and family would start to question my sanity if they cought me doing that.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  LIGHT THE LAMP Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:32 am

I disagree 100% with cpu trading. Especially if it accepts anything.. This is a sim lg, if you want to keep the bs out, dont allow cpu trading. All cpu trades that have happened should be put back.. Your bettering your team and making cpu teams worse.. Thats my opinion I dont make the rules, but I run leagues and they are successful , we tried cpu trading with everyone voting on it and having certain rules where the players have to be within 3 OVR points, EXCLUDING K,P, and FB's. But I still think no cpu trading is the best way.. Just my two cents

LIGHT THE LAMP

Back to top Go down

Post  III Eagle III Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm

I fear more people will be leaving shortly. I would like to do another just so we could start with 32 this time and that way if people drop it really doesn't matter. Plus the draft thing will be even this time and not mess up over 3/4 of the first rounds picks even though I got to pick mine :p . That's why i felt so many left because they were unable to pick there player in the first round. Also yeah computer trading there's gotta be a way to reset that others that's some bullshit and completely unfair to the rest of the league members. And if we restarted we could allow no cpu trading and everything could go through that site and be even. Just some suggestions for everybody.

III Eagle III

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

I would think if anyone was going to leave for that they would be long gone by now

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 pm

I really like my team... i think that CPU trades should be disable.. and if we are going to draft again... i dont know how long will it take to complete the 32 teams... i thinks it would not be as easy as it sounds.. but i like the league and all of u.. so if we are really drafting again with more people it shouldnt take till monday next week.. it should be done ASAP... just let me know

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

***URGENT*** Empty ok well

Post  CordingCrowd312 Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:47 pm

i vote draft OR no draft ... lol dosnt really matter to me .. i like everyone here so far and would suck to have ppl leave cuz of this complication

CordingCrowd312

Back to top Go down

Post  WILL MESS Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm

My vote would be that we restart the franchise but wouldn't care to much either way. I don't want normally loyal players to leave the league b/c they are bitter about the draft but can't blame them for being a little upset if it altered the way their team is built. I figure if we do another draft I'll be on vacation anyways (Oct 1st-8th) so it wouldn't matter much for me.

WILL MESS

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm

if we are restarting i vote for non draft league... drafting another time will result in the same.. that not the 100% of the owners will be on draft and they will quit when they see that they dont have the players that they wan..

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 pm

I do want to apologize as commish! It is my fault the draft was screwed up and it is my fault that I didnt realize that the CPU accepts any trade offered to them. As far as undoing those trades, I don't know if I can do that. Thats not the only issue though. Some people didnt get to draft the first round. Thats their best player! If it were me that missed my pick, then I would be pissed too. Now I really do like my team. But as commish, I am willing to sacrifice that team in order for everyone to have a fair chance here.

I do have a course of action! It does have involve restarting though...Now there is a guy on the madden forums who has a new franchise. he has 8 -9 players i think. It could be possible to merge the franchises together and start the new franchise with all of us and those 9 or so players. We would be really close to 32 people! That way everyone gets a fair chance in the draft, and I wouldnt be commish, hopefully Luke will be. We would also be moving the site to leaguemanager website (yes, it has a forum). If all goes flawlessly, we could possibly draft thursday night. That most likely wont happen. In that case, we could draft possibly saturday/sunday night. I have messaged the guy, so hopefully i will get a response tonight.

This not a guaranteed plan. This is the plan that will hopefully take place if majority of ppl agree to restart. With this plan, we atleast have a course of action and the transaction of franchsises will really quick.

Please, i would love to hear some feedback!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:59 pm

mmmm.. i dont care rejoining another league if we are still willing to create a long term franchise.. what Im afraid of doing another draft is that most people will not be there in the draft and it will be the same story that everyone will be leaving franchise and it will be the same story... that my opinion.. 32 people in a draft I havent seen them lol.. if its a 32 lg.. i vote for non draft league... and i really dont care if i got a crappy team... i just want to play...

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  III Eagle III Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:29 pm

More people the Mo better just my opinion.

III Eagle III

Back to top Go down

Post  WILL MESS Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:58 pm

I agree with the more people the better and I would be open to a non draft league considering I will be on vacation next week. But I will be in for the long haul not counting next week, lol. I would also be fine with a draft but the nice thing about a non draft league is you know what you're getting into even with a bad team. If we do non draft we probably want to figure out how we pick teams. I've been in a league where we have a drawing and whomever gets the first spot gets to pick their team first and so on. Just a thought

WILL MESS

Back to top Go down

Post  WILL MESS Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:07 pm

Admin wrote:I do want to apologize as commish! It is my fault the draft was screwed up and it is my fault that I didnt realize that the CPU accepts any trade offered to them. As far as undoing those trades, I don't know if I can do that. Thats not the only issue though. Some people didnt get to draft the first round. Thats their best player! If it were me that missed my pick, then I would be pissed too. Now I really do like my team. But as commish, I am willing to sacrifice that team in order for everyone to have a fair chance here.

I do have a course of action! It does have involve restarting though...Now there is a guy on the madden forums who has a new franchise. he has 8 -9 players i think. It could be possible to merge the franchises together and start the new franchise with all of us and those 9 or so players. We would be really close to 32 people! That way everyone gets a fair chance in the draft, and I wouldnt be commish, hopefully Luke will be. We would also be moving the site to leaguemanager website (yes, it has a forum). If all goes flawlessly, we could possibly draft thursday night. That most likely wont happen. In that case, we could draft possibly saturday/sunday night. I have messaged the guy, so hopefully i will get a response tonight.

This not a guaranteed plan. This is the plan that will hopefully take place if majority of ppl agree to restart. With this plan, we atleast have a course of action and the transaction of franchsises will really quick.

Please, i would love to hear some feedback!

Don't be too hard on yourself, stuff happens I've had fun so far even if my team picked Antonio Gates #7 overall confused
This sounds like a good idea about joining with another league I know this is my only online league so I'm sticking with it until I win 3 championships and maybe I'll stick around after the 3rd year and keep playing Very Happy . Be sure to think about the whole lottery for picking teams maybe deserves a vote to see what everyone thinks

WILL MESS

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Sorry guys, but I'm out if we're going to a new league that doesn't have a draft. You've got more than enough people here to have a good league, you've already sorted out the quitters which will plague every league. I've gotten everything I wanted from this league and I don't see any reason to tear it up. If you wanted to restart the league because of the screw up at the draft, you should have made that decision when it happened. If you want to undo the CPU trades, go into league manager and drop the players involved in the trades. After you drop them, add them back to their correct teams. This is a pretty good league, and if you tear it up I think you might end up with less than you already have.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:09 pm

alright so i did get confirmation that guy is down to combine leagues. Does everyone want to do this? please, i would love some feedback here. If no one responds, I am assuming everyone is ok with this change and I will go ahead and make the new league and send everyone an invite tonight.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:12 pm

Luke4202 wrote:Sorry guys, but I'm out if we're going to a new league that doesn't have a draft. You've got more than enough people here to have a good league, you've already sorted out the quitters which will plague every league. I've gotten everything I wanted from this league and I don't see any reason to tear it up. If you wanted to restart the league because of the screw up at the draft, you should have made that decision when it happened. If you want to undo the CPU trades, go into league manager and drop the players involved in the trades. After you drop them, add them back to their correct teams. This is a pretty good league, and if you tear it up I think you might end up with less than you already have.

the new league will have a draft. and please dont think that I am bias and want a new draft. I'm up for either one. whatever the majority wants

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CCook37 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Not too thrilled about this

CCook37

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

It seems like most of the posts are against a new draft or a new league.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 pm

that is true. i went ahead and made the franchise just in case.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SmackSaw Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:50 am

I voted for new league/draft.

So much of my team wasn't drafted by me, which is kind of the point....and I'm 0-2 (lol).

SmackSaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 am

Ok, guys headed to the new league. Keep this post http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7567523.page#17094844 bumped for the next few days if you can. Don't type the word "bump" as its against the rules, just type some random comments about how great the league is going to be.

Follow the instructions there if you haven't already. I had trouble creating a forum like this one, but I think we can use the message board in leaguemanager for now.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum