Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you take with the first pick?

5 posters

Go down

Who would you take with the first pick? Empty Who would you take with the first pick?

Post  Luke4202 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 am

Just for conversation while we wait, who would you take with the first pick? I'm thinking Revis.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Who would you take with the first pick? Empty Re: Who would you take with the first pick?

Post  x Jezus Christ Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:06 am

I would have to go with Revis, he's typically guaranteed a pick a game.

x Jezus Christ

Back to top Go down

Who would you take with the first pick? Empty Re: Who would you take with the first pick?

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 am

x Jezus Christ wrote:I would have to go with Revis, he's typically guaranteed a pick a game.

Ya Revis is a solid pick. Its tough for me. I honestly would try and get patrick willis. OR Chris Johnson

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:27 pm

I was thinking of Willis too. There's just no other top tier LB with that kind of speed.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  III Eagle III Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Yea somebody on defense. Patrick Willis or Jon Beason so they can be the heart and soul of the D.

III Eagle III

Back to top Go down

Who would you take with the first pick? Empty Defense

Post  WILL MESS Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 am

Have to go with elite defensive talent in my opinion. easier to do more with less on offense.

WILL MESS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down