Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Rules

2 posters

Go down

General Rules Empty General Rules

Post  Admin Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:12 am

So the rules for this franchise. There aren't much! This is a SIM league! Meaning that you do not cheese! on offense or defense. You play the game the way real football is played. You can run the style offense you want, so if you are run heavy/pass heavy, thats fine. But running the same play/plays over and over again is not realistic. Mix it up. Same thing for defense. If you blitz every play, thats fine! But do not run the same plays/plays over and over. If its fourth down and long, PUNT the ball. Ya there are certain situations where you go for it. But if its a close game and you are on your own 30 and its fourth and 10 in the second quarter, punt the damn ball. Its not a sign of weakness, its strategic!

Scheduling games. You can schedule your games here if you want and in my opinion is easier to set up. You can contact people via xbox. Believe me though, it is easier to schedule games on this site since everyone will be using it. I will also be using this majority of the time to communicate with everyone. Its kind of hard to memorize 24 peoples gamertag.

Trades. If you are trying to trade with someone, you do not need to post it until the trade has been complete. I am trusting you guys to be competitive and notice when a dumb trade is being proposed.

Quitting. I am not a 100% sure if you can concede defeat in a franchise games. If not, do not quit. That is not fair to your opponent. Sometimes things just go their way...thats just how it goes sometimes. Take it like a man. For those who are winning big. melt the clock. Act like you been there before and show some respect. We also shouldnt have an issue of people quitting the franchise b/c i have let everyone know this is a serious franchise that is to last long term. So you lose a couple games! Just do your best to make the playoffs. If you dont, thats ok! get it next year.

Thats about it I think. If there is anything I missed, please let me know and I will add it to this. cheers cheers

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General Rules Empty Re: General Rules

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

It has come to my attention that some people have restarted their game against the cpu multiples times and also that people are going for it on fourth down against the CPU. Please be aware that I know what you are doing. This is a SIM league. I have already let you know this, so please don't break the rules right in front of my face. Abuse of the rules can possibly end in a boot from the franchise. Sad

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:52 am

Didn't know restarting games against the computer was against the rules (though I should have figured it out). I got bored and wanted to mess around with my team a little since the next game isn't until Saturday. It won't happen again.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:20 am

Luke4202 wrote:Didn't know restarting games against the computer was against the rules (though I should have figured it out). I got bored and wanted to mess around with my team a little since the next game isn't until Saturday. It won't happen again.

I wish you could practice with your team!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum