Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple things

2 posters

Go down

A couple things Empty A couple things

Post  Luke4202 Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:31 pm

1. Check your playbook as soon as you start the game! Madden 12 has a glitch where your playbook is switched out with a random one sometimes. I had to play a whole game today and learn the playbook as as I went. As result, (and my opponents good D, and the rain?) I only completed 7 passes. I should have restarted but I didn't realize it until I was about three minutes into the game (I got the ball second). Is it ok to quit when the frist possession is already over with if this happens?

2. LubricantShrimp: can we get a forum heading for game reports? Nobody needs to post in there, but I would and I'd like to read about my opponents previous games.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

A couple things Empty Re: A couple things

Post  Admin Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 am

Luke4202 wrote:1. Check your playbook as soon as you start the game! Madden 12 has a glitch where your playbook is switched out with a random one sometimes. I had to play a whole game today and learn the playbook as as I went. As result, (and my opponents good D, and the rain?) I only completed 7 passes. I should have restarted but I didn't realize it until I was about three minutes into the game (I got the ball second). Is it ok to quit when the frist possession is already over with if this happens?

2. LubricantShrimp: can we get a forum heading for game reports? Nobody needs to post in there, but I would and I'd like to read about my opponents previous games.

ya thats fine. just send me a message saying you had the wrong playbook.

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum