Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only 4 games left

2 posters

Go down

Only 4 games left Empty Only 4 games left

Post  Luke4202 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Only 4 games left to be played, and two of them are against computers. If you guys happen to get them done by midnight tonight, we can move on tonight!

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Only 4 games left Empty Re: Only 4 games left

Post  Admin Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:12 pm

Luke4202 wrote:Only 4 games left to be played, and two of them are against computers. If you guys happen to get them done by midnight tonight, we can move on tonight!

We all now get to have our first discussion on whether to boot someone!

I saw that aka amazing(the lions) was online earlier(4 pm) and i proceeded to ask him if he planning on playing today. I got no response. Thats fine, he must of been busy or something. I was on like 20 minutes ago and I asked him again this time mentioning that we have the possibility of advancing tonight. He didn't respond again! I was like alright, well what the hell. I check my friends list and he actually deleted me as a friend. That kind of pissed me off. So as of right now, I am simming his game for blatant disrespect when I didn't even do anything. I'm assuming he wont play his game. Now its up to yall to decide if I should boot him or what. So now we have 2 user games and user vs cpu. From what i understand, all games will be played tonight. So let me know what you think I should do with aka amazing.

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum