Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well that was awesome...

5 posters

Go down

Well that was awesome... Empty Well that was awesome...

Post  ChetPancakes Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:01 pm

So apparently I am not in the franchise any more bc when I tried to log in it said I wasn't a part of any franchises. When i rejoined I saw my game had been played. Awesome. Nice knowing you all and wasting 3 goddam hours.

ChetPancakes

Back to top Go down

Well that was awesome... Empty Re: Well that was awesome...

Post  CordingCrowd312 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 pm

so your quiting cuz of one game being played ???
you could still make it AND win the super bowl !

CordingCrowd312

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

ChetPancakes wrote:So apparently I am not in the franchise any more bc when I tried to log in it said I wasn't a part of any franchises. When i rejoined I saw my game had been played. Awesome. Nice knowing you all and wasting 3 goddam hours.

Chet, I didn't boot you. If you would like, I can send you an invite to get back in if you want. But i didnt boot you.

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChetPancakes Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I was really looking forward to playing the game the saints guy and i had scheduled tonight and he went ahead and played anyway. i guess that is why i am upset.

ChetPancakes

Back to top Go down

Post  CordingCrowd312 Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm

ooooh not cool saints guy ...... not cool at all .. lol

CordingCrowd312

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

maddenman wrote:ooooh not cool saints guy ...... not cool at all .. lol

does anyone know if you can delete the results so chet can play? Also the saints guy restarted 3 times....

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:09 am

Be sure you don't ever hit the "leave franchise" button, it makes you quit the franchise.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  ChetPancakes Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:
maddenman wrote:ooooh not cool saints guy ...... not cool at all .. lol

does anyone know if you can delete the results so chet can play? Also the saints guy restarted 3 times....

So my team actually was beating him 3 times... wow. I really wish we could delete or replay

ChetPancakes

Back to top Go down

Post  Vapraxk Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:44 pm

First off let me say that when I logged on to play madden and mess around before our game, you weren't even in the franchise. I figured you had quit, like anyone else would have.

And no, your team wasn't beating mine by the way, for some reason I can't stay connected to the stupid EA servers in franchise mode. It happened to me twice on my second game too. Once to me, and once to my opponent (Bears). And yes I was winning both times there as well.

I got a warning for it, and I wasn't even going to worry about it, cuz it wasn't malicious and I wasn't thinking it would happen again, but apparently EA blows at running their own servers, half the time I can't even connect to the "franchise servers". So think whatever you want I already apologized to you.

Edit: And I am pretty damn positive that it only did it twice, I did NOT restart 3 times, that is an exaggeration. Once in the middle of the fourth quarter, the second time it happened like 20 seconds into the game. So I had to start the game over 3 times, but the third time I didn't get disco'd.

Vapraxk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum