Madden 12 Franchize
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will the advance dates be set in stone?

5 posters

Go down

Will the advance dates be set in stone? Empty Will the advance dates be set in stone?

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:31 am

I was thinking it would be nice to know when the league will advance to the next week. Will there be set days of the week when the schedule advances? It seems like there should be some kind of fixed deadline so we aren't always waiting on people and so that we know when we have to get our games in by.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Will the advance dates be set in stone? Empty Re: Will the advance dates be set in stone?

Post  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Luke4202 wrote:I was thinking it would be nice to know when the league will advance to the next week. Will there be set days of the week when the schedule advances? It seems like there should be some kind of fixed deadline so we aren't always waiting on people and so that we know when we have to get our games in by.

that is a great suggestion. what about monday, wednesday, friday? 3 times a week? Does anyone object to this?

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Will the advance dates be set in stone? Empty Re: Will the advance dates be set in stone?

Post  Luke4202 Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:58 pm

That sounds good to me, whatever you decide, list the time of day (roughly) too. Its as pretty brisk pace, but I should be able to make it on for a game every two days or so and I figure if a couple of them have to get simmed in favor of moving the league through the years faster I'm all for that.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  xx2prettiixx Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:07 pm

I prefer mon, thurs, sat but up to you guys. And a night advance is nice 10 or 11 est IMO.

xx2prettiixx

Back to top Go down

Post  Draydayz Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:27 pm

I like the mon. thurs. sat. setup also. I also work evenings so a midnight deadline ET would be good for me.

Draydayz

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke4202 Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 am

That sounds good to me, I just want to have a set in stone deadline of some kind.

Luke4202

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 am

ya that sounds good to me too.

Admin
Admin

https://m12chize.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pollitocano Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Thats a good schedule... and time.. i vote for mon thu and sat

pollitocano

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down